Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Chase



Yesterday morning, I was chased by a big golden retriever in the snow mountain.
It was about one hour after leaving home, when I almost reached the summit of Mt. Shiroyama, I heard something.  A big dog and a man caught us up on the snow path. Then the golden started to chase me.  First she got me up to the summit.
Next she got me down from the summit while the man and my owner were talking.  I kept running and running, barking and barking on the steep snow covered slope. May be I forgot I left my owner on the top.
Actually the golden went down other side of the ridge, but I didn't noticed that, so I kept running. I got separated from my owner. I thought I had to be looked for more than half day. Finally, I was able to meet my owner around a lower shallow stream after a half of hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment