Sunday, October 4, 2015

Menisucus

It's been 3 days since I got out of the hospital and 4 days since my right knee meniscus endoscopic surgery.
Now I feel almost no pain in my knee and I can walk slowly and carefully.
Maybe I can return to my work soon, but must be more carful and sould to see the situation of where I got the surgery for a moument.

My brother took a video of the surgery by his camera through the VTR in next room of the operation at that time. 
As the doctor had said befor the surgery, throuh that video,  I can see that the front part of my right insaid menisucus had partly peeled off.  The picture showed the scene that peeled part was cut off  little by little by a narrow tool like nippers.
There had been made three little hole around my right knee, one for a camera, anther for a tool like nepper, and maybe the last for something like a bacuum which clean the segment left.

No comments:

Post a Comment