Friday, October 23, 2015





This morning dog Mary went up to Mt.Siroyama  located next to my home for her first time ever.  She is only seven months old, but she was so lively and run up and down steep mounten path, reliesing her enagic power. And at last It was very hard to cach her and I couldn't until ariving at home, since she enjoyed free so much without her leash. It's in the middle of autum. I realy enjoyed autum mouten's color.


Actually I climed the mouten for the first time since I felt pain badly in my knee this july and , of course , since my knee surgery last month end.
I wondered if I could go to Mt.Siroyama again. But it seems to be almost O.K.
I feel no pain when go up,  a little pain when go down though. So I have to be very carful to discend steep path.

No comments:

Post a Comment